Quote of the Day [Sunday, 13 June, 2021]

1 view

Utpal Bora

Jun 12, 2021, 7:49:36 PM6/12/21
to quote...@googlegroups.com
“The gift of the Threads of the Spirit is to believe that in every
stitch that is placed within our tapestry, it has a divine hand
guiding it along. Although the paths and choices we opt to follow may
be of our own design, it is with His loving hand that we are able to
stitch our worries and burdens with steadfast faith. In giving it up
to God and praying for His assistance, our tapestry's picture is
forever forged with ethereal designs and guidance.” ― Judith Cosby,