Quote of the Day [Sunday, 2 January, 2022]

Utpal Bora

Jan 1, 2022, 6:49:31 PMJan 1
to quote...@googlegroups.com
“I sit beside the fire and think Of all that I have seen Of meadow
flowers and butterflies In summers that have been Of yellow leaves and
gossamer In autumns that there were With morning mist and silver sun
And wind upon my hair I sit beside the fire and think Of how the world
will be When winter comes without a spring That I shall ever see For
still there are so many things That I have never seen In every wood in
every spring There is a different green I sit beside the fire and
think Of people long ago And people that will see a world That I shall
never know But all the while I sit and think Of times there were
before I listen for returning feet And voices at the door” ― J.R.R.
Tolkien