Quote for the day

debjit basu

May 20, 2013, 3:19:33 AM5/20/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."
--Anatole France

Quote for the day:

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
--Theodore Roosevelt

debjit basu

May 21, 2013, 1:34:30 AM5/21/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"Action is the foundational key to all success."
--Pablo Picasso

Quote for the day:

"I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate."
--George Burns

Link: http://groups.google.com/group/quote-for-the-day
If you like these quotes you can also ask your friends to join the group

debjit basu

May 23, 2013, 2:19:06 AM5/23/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."
--Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote for the day:

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
--C. S. Lewis