Quote for the day

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

debjit basu

未读,
2013年6月27日 04:15:142013/6/27
收件人 quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"Nothing can be done except little by little."
--Charles Baudelaire

Quote for the day:

"If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed."
--David Viscott

Link: http://groups.google.com/group/quote-for-the-day
If you like these quotes you can also ask your friends to join the group

debjit basu

未读,
2013年6月28日 06:11:092013/6/28
收件人 quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them."
--Khalil Gibran

Quote for the day:

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
--Winston Churchill

debjit basu

未读,
2013年7月1日 23:38:102013/7/1
收件人 quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"As a rule, we find what we look for; we achieve what we get ready for."
--James Cash Penney

Quote for the day:

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."
--Sholom Aleichem

debjit basu

未读,
2013年7月2日 23:30:542013/7/2
收件人 quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."
--Seneca

Quote for the day:

"Good leadership consists of showing average people how to do the work of superior people."
--John D. Rockefeller

debjit basu

未读,
2013年7月4日 01:50:062013/7/4
收件人 quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"He who is brave is free."
--Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Quote for the day:

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
--Albert Einstein

debjit basu

未读,
2013年7月5日 02:39:312013/7/5
收件人 quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"My work is a game, a very serious game."
--M. C. Escher

Quote for the day:

"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
--Joseph Campbell

回复全部
回复作者
转发