Quote for the day

debjit basu

Jan 22, 2014, 12:22:02 AM1/22/14
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
--Bill Cosby

Quote for the day:

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
--Winston Churchill

Link: http://groups.google.com/group/quote-for-the-day
If you like these quotes you can also ask your friends to join the group

debjit basu

Jan 28, 2014, 6:38:19 AM1/28/14
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"Worry is interest paid on trouble before it comes due."
--William Ralph Inge

Quote for the day:

"Character is what a man is in the dark."
--Dwight L. Moody

debjit basu

Jan 31, 2014, 5:18:47 AM1/31/14
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
--Michael Jordan

Quote for the day:

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
--E. M. Forster