Quote for the day

debjit basu

Jul 26, 2013, 2:16:31 AM7/26/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers."
--Voltaire

Quote for the day:

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often."
--Winston Churchill

Link: http://groups.google.com/group/quote-for-the-day
If you like these quotes you can also ask your friends to join the group

debjit basu

Jul 29, 2013, 5:10:11 AM7/29/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire."
--Bernard Williams

Quote for the day:

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
--Abraham Lincoln

debjit basu

Jul 30, 2013, 2:31:13 AM7/30/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"Well done is better than well said."
--Benjamin Franklin

Quote for the day:

"It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project."
--Napoleon Hill

debjit basu

Jul 31, 2013, 4:59:27 AM7/31/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."
--Martin Luther

Quote for the day:

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
--Albert Einstein

debjit basu

Aug 1, 2013, 5:25:05 AM8/1/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough."
--Helen Keller

Quote for the day:

"People won't have time for you if you are always angry or complaining."
--Stephen Hawking

debjit basu

Aug 2, 2013, 5:17:57 AM8/2/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote for the day:

"A child miseducated is a child lost."
--John F. Kennedy