Quote for the day

debjit basu

Apr 18, 2013, 2:18:35 AM4/18/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one."
--Jessica Savitch

Quote for the day:

"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."
--Moliere

Link: http://groups.google.com/group/quote-for-the-day
If you like these quotes you can also ask your friends to join the group

debjit basu

Apr 23, 2013, 12:40:59 AM4/23/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
--Pablo Picasso

Quote for the day:

"The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible."
--Arthur C. Clarke

debjit basu

Apr 24, 2013, 6:06:42 AM4/24/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."
--Jimmy Dean

Quote for the day:

"Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."
--Rose Kennedy

debjit basu

Apr 25, 2013, 7:35:34 AM4/25/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"The most effective way to do it, is to do it."
--Amelia Earhart

Quote for the day:

"If you're going through hell, keep going."
--Winston Churchill