Quote for the day

debjit basu

Jul 17, 2013, 3:04:06 AM7/17/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail."
--Edwin Land

Quote for the day:

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."
--Jimmy Dean

Link: http://groups.google.com/group/quote-for-the-day
If you like these quotes you can also ask your friends to join the group

debjit basu

Jul 18, 2013, 12:33:19 AM7/18/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary."
--Winston Churchill

Quote for the day:

"Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts."
--John Wooden

debjit basu

Jul 19, 2013, 4:38:04 AM7/19/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"In fact, the confidence of the people is worth more than money."
--Carter G. Woodson

Quote for the day:

"It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership."
--Nelson Mandela

debjit basu

Jul 23, 2013, 1:53:44 AM7/23/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"Hope is the dream of a waking man."
--Aristotle

Quote for the day:

"Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."
--Victor Kiam

debjit basu

Jul 25, 2013, 12:08:47 AM7/25/13
to quote-fo...@googlegroups.com
Quote for the day:

"It's not that we need new ideas, but we need to stop having old ideas."
--Edwin Land

Quote for the day:

"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
--Ayn Rand