I am interested in the radar kit from Quonset Microwave kit but nobody answers the phone:(401) 267-8750 or the customer support emails

jung...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2014, 5:17:45 PM1/24/14
to quonset-microw...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

A few questions:

1) Is the Radar kit from Quonset using any MATLAB functionality rather than National Instruments VISA interfacing?

2) Can I get a Bill of Materials of the circuit board?

3) Is there a phone number or email that I can reach you for further questions?

Thanks for your help,

-Mike

RDK Support

Jan 27, 2014, 3:16:16 PM1/27/14
to quonset-microw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

1)  We are currently working on increasing support for MATLAB.  Currently the Radar Kit can interface with MATLAB in two ways: 1) through VISA (using the MATLAB test and measurement toolbox) and 2) by using a Bluetooth serial connection (using the MATLAB 'serial' function).

3) If you have further questions feel free to email us at r...@quonsetmicrowave.com

Thanks for your interest!