Focus behaviour on macOS Catalina

Rene Maurer

Aug 18, 2020, 12:51:41 AM8/18/20
to Quod Libet Development
IMHO it is almost impossible to work with more than one browser window under macOS Catalina because the window mode is completely broken. See https://github.com/quodlibet/quodlibet/issues/3374. Clicking in browser window one affects browser window two. It's really annoying.

I have been using Quodlibet with Linux for about 10 years now. No such problems never. For me it's the best player (and most of all the best and most flexible program to manage music) I know.

Is there a possibility that the focus behaviour on macOS Catalina will be corrected in the near future? Or am I the only one with this problem?

Thanks,
René