Weird Album Sort in Cover Grid

Matt V

Feb 13, 2019, 5:26:48 PM2/13/19
to Quod Libet Development
Fantastic program. Was looking for something customizable but not as crazy as Foobar. This fits the bill wonderfully. Not sure if this is a bug or I'm doing something I just can't see for the life of me (also not sure where to post user questions for the community at large to answer - this seems like a place to do so but if there is another more appropriate, by all means educate me.)

How does cover grid (and by extension any of the album browsers) actually sort the albums? Is anyone working on anything to add customizable sorting parameters to the browsers?