trying to install this player on Arch linux and im getting conflicting files found

MrBestBeatlesFan1

Aug 12, 2019, 6:56:13 PM8/12/19
to Quod Libet Development
Hello,

I cant find the solution anywhere and i really want to install and try this player, but I am getting conflict files error. Help me!

I am using Condres OS (Based on Arch linux).

Thank you.

Christoph Reiter

Aug 15, 2019, 12:21:11 PM8/15/19
to Quod Libet Development
On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 12:56 AM MrBestBeatlesFan1
<stanislav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I cant find the solution anywhere and i really want to install and try this player, but I am getting conflict files error. Help me!

I assume you mean pacman conflict errors. You can ignore them with the
"--overwrite" option if you know what you're doing.

> I am using Condres OS (Based on Arch linux).

You can just install it from flathub:
https://flathub.org/apps/details/io.github.quodlibet.QuodLibet