Resizing top panel (the one with play button, song info, and album art) without adding more info or wavebar?

Arya Twirl

Sep 8, 2021, 9:31:29 PM9/8/21
to Quod Libet Development
Hi,

So, been using quod libet and really liking it! It's the only sane music player on macOS currently for me, and it supports ReplayGain!

However, I have a question. So, I want to resize the top panel manually, without adding more lines of info or wavebar or something else, so that the album art can look bigger. But I can't seem to find a way to do that.

Or is there anything I can do to just resize the album art?

Also, if I use wavebar and not playing any song, the panel gets back to its default size, and when i start playing something, it gets bigger again, making this weird shift in UI everytime I do that. (you know what I mean right?)

So, if there are things I can do, I hope you won't mind telling me. And if there isn't, I hope it can be considered as an additional features in the future. If I could contribute to it, I would, but sadly, I have no programming background at all. Maybe with future donations if possible.

Thank you very much, Quod Libet team!