Final Quixote paper

Peter Murray-Rust

Jun 23, 2011, 9:45:14 AM6/23/11
to Quixote mail list, paul.s...@stfc.ac.uk, Charlotte Bolton
I have committed the final Quixote *.tex (quixote.tex, apppendix1/2/3.tex) to bitbucket. Please read.

Charlotte and I will send this off today.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics

Pablo Echenique

Jun 23, 2011, 10:08:37 AM6/23/11
to quixot...@googlegroups.com, paul.s...@stfc.ac.uk, Charlotte Bolton
I have reread it complete,
and I find the paper exceptionally mature.
I think it has experienced a very nice evolution from the first draft thanks to the work of everyone,
Best,
  Pablo.

Marcus D. Hanwell

Jun 23, 2011, 4:19:28 PM6/23/11
to quixot...@googlegroups.com, paul.s...@stfc.ac.uk, Charlotte Bolton
I took a look at this too, it looks very nice. Thanks to everyone who
worked on this, sorry I have been so busy in the last few weeks when
you were finishing this up. I think that this is important work, and I
am very pleased I was able to take part. When/where is the proposed
meeting in August? I will be in Berlin, and need to book flights soon,
in early August.

Best wishes,

Marcus

Peter Murray-Rust

Jun 23, 2011, 5:35:00 PM6/23/11
On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell <marcus....@kitware.com> wrote:
I took a look at this too, it looks very nice. Thanks to everyone who
worked on this, sorry I have been so busy in the last few weeks when
you were finishing this up. I think that this is important work, and I
am very pleased I was able to take part.

There is still a lot to do and we're hoping for great things from Avogadro. Reading the CML file will be very valuable

When/where is the proposed
meeting in August? I will be in Berlin, and need to book flights soon,
in early August.

I happen to be in Madrid for a crystallographic meeting and we're planning a meeting in Zaragosa on Aug 25th.

P.

Jorge Estrada

Jun 24, 2011, 6:16:35 AM6/24/11
to quixot...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations too for the paper, and thanks to all those who have
contributed (for instance, through the discussions in this mailing
list, through the Quixote meetings, and through the Skype meetings) to
the work that the paper reflects.

Regards,

Jorge

"Marcus D. Hanwell" <marcus....@kitware.com> ha escrito: