jumboconverters compilation error

Pablo Echenique

Aug 23, 2011, 6:27:41 AM8/23/11
to Jorge Estrada, Peter Murray-Rust, Quixote mail list
Dear everyone,

I am trying to compile jumbo-converters in my machine now, and it fails at the cif part, printing this:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:testCompile (default-testCompile) on project jumbo-converters-cif: Compilation failure
[ERROR] /Volumes/Warehouse/dynamic/Quixote/jumbo-converters/jumbo-converters-cif/src/test/java/org/xmlcml/cml/converters/cif/CIFConverterTest.java:[175,39] cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : method parse(java.io.Reader)
[ERROR] location: class org.xmlcml.cif.CIFParser

Any idea?

Thanks,
  Pablo.

Peter Murray-Rust

Aug 23, 2011, 6:41:16 AM8/23/11
to quixot...@googlegroups.com, Jorge Estrada

can you check out  or update and install  the cifxom package. I have had to make some changes and maybe maven has not got the submitted version.

I will check our Jenkins

P.

Any idea?

Thanks,