Additions to paper

Peter Murray-Rust

Jun 13, 2011, 1:20:35 PM6/13/11
to Quixote mail list
I have added two sections which reflects use cases and quality - I think this covers a lot of what we discussed. Please read urgently. The PDF is on the site.

There is a TeX bug I can't fix which generates italics for much of the paper.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics

Pablo Echenique

Jun 13, 2011, 2:25:06 PM6/13/11
to quixot...@googlegroups.com
I am correcting some typos, and I have solved the italics problem,
it happens that \emph{i.e.} and {\it i.e.} are correct, but \it{i.e.} isn't.
Don't know why but it is so.
I have to rush now, I will commit tomorrow.
By the way, I find the new text by Peter awesome.
Best,
  Pablo.

Peter Murray-Rust

Jun 13, 2011, 2:32:26 PM6/13/11
to quixot...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 7:25 PM, Pablo Echenique <echen...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am correcting some typos, and I have solved the italics problem,
it happens that \emph{i.e.} and {\it i.e.} are correct, but \it{i.e.} isn't.

Thanks - I knew TeX was illogocal in places.

P.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Peter Murray-Rust <pm...@cam.ac.uk> wrote:
I have added two sections which reflects use cases and quality - I think this covers a lot of what we discussed. Please read urgently. The PDF is on the site.

There is a TeX bug I can't fix which generates italics for much of the paper.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry
University of Cambridge
CB2 1EW, UK
+44-1223-763069

Pablo Echenique

Jun 14, 2011, 5:27:00 AM6/14/11
to quixot...@googlegroups.com
I have committed and pushed the changes to the repo.
I think the paper is in great shape.
P.

Peter Murray-Rust

Jun 14, 2011, 6:30:29 AM6/14/11
to quixot...@googlegroups.com, Charlotte Bolton
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Pablo Echenique <echen...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have committed and pushed the changes to the repo.
I think the paper is in great shape.
P.

Charlotte is moving the new sections to slightly later in the paper and checking that there is no duplication or discontinuity

P.