QuickzipLite 3?

giacomom...@gmail.com

May 3, 2007, 6:17:40 PM5/3/07
to QuickZip
Hello, I found this screenshot on your website, and I'm very curious
to test and maybe translate the new version of Quickzip Lite.
Where I can find it? When it will publicly available?
Giacomo.

http://picasaweb.google.com/QuickZipDev/QuickZipLite/photo#5020972044531042882

lycj

May 4, 2007, 11:16:18 AM5/4/07
to QuickZip
Greetings

The compression engine that interact with dlls (CAKE3) is completed
(this is a complete rewrite for dotNet). However, the development of
Quick Zip Lite 3 (qzLite3) is slow, only main screen and part of the
extract screen is completed.

I am busy and have no time to do programming in last month, and will
continue be busy in next couple months. I will continue the
development of qzLite3 in mid-August.

Translation is not supported, it will be supported, and I will try to
make the upgrade of translation script as easy as possible. I have
maintain a list of changed control names as well.

Most functions, even the basic function like add is not completed, so
I am not going to release qzLite3 to public at this time

Regards
Joseph Leung

On May 4, 6:17 am, "giacomomargar...@gmail.com"