Very large rar archived zip archive...

Sep 9, 2008, 1:45:52 PM9/9/08
to QuickZip
I have a 8 gb archive that consists of 173 rar files containing 1000s
of zip files (this is the DOS collection dl) some of which go
together. What I think I need to do is open the entire group of rar
files then extract each group of zip files (those pertaining to an
individual game) and then merge these zip files to extract the
complete game correctly. I cannot figure out how to do this with quick
zip, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

lycj

Sep 10, 2008, 6:54:04 AM9/10/08
to QuickZip
Greetngs,

You can open your 8gb archive and use "Extract Archive in Archive" in
Extract dialog (see the drop down menu).

Regards
Joseph Leung