Interface

MG

May 10, 2007, 6:02:08 AM5/10/07
to QuickZip
Hello. Suppose i have a zip file created by quickzip and i need to
edit one of the files wich is inside the zip file. I make some changes
to the file(ex: excel file) and i click Save. When i close the file
and later reopen the zip file, the change wasn't made. I'm a doing
something wrong?

lycj

May 11, 2007, 4:40:21 AM5/11/07
to QuickZip
If you need to save changes, you have to use Hotedit functions.
To use Hotedit, right click on the selected file and select Hotedit,
Quick Zip will then bring up a explorer window with the selected file
in it, you can then edit it. When you finish editing, go back to
Quick Zip and press ok, and the zip file will be updated.
I agree your point that it should be done transparently, I will
consider this when I develop next version.

Regards
Joseph Leung