Project update

Pavel

Jul 12, 2007, 6:16:32 PM7/12/07
to quic...@googlegroups.com
QuickWCM is not dead!

It's been very busy days for me at work and I don't think it'll get any
better anytime soon, but I'm still kicking. I've started a cleanup of
Pluto "driver" code, switching to Java 5 and wrapping everything with
Guice. If anyone is interested I'm currently committing all the code to
sandbox.

http://quickwcm.googlecode.com/svn/sandbox/guice/QuickWCM/

It's just an eclipse Web project for my ease of use while running
between different machines... Once I get all the functionality from
trunk migrated to sandbox I'll move sandbox to trunk.

Thanks for your interest in this project.

Pavel