status of project?

philip

Oct 5, 2007, 6:33:12 AM10/5/07
to QuickWCM
Hi,

What is the status of this project?

Are you interested in help?

Thanks, Philip

Pavel

Oct 5, 2007, 10:59:07 AM10/5/07
to quic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Philip,

The project is in relatively active state -- I'm implementing different
pieces whenever I have a free moment. I'm definitely interested in any
help, feedback, ideas (technical/non-technical).

Currently I'm working on a version that can be found in:
http://quickwcm.googlecode.com/svn/sandbox/guice/

This sandbox version is (almost) a complete implementation of the
QuickWCM engine including rendering, security, portlets support. More
details can be found here:
http://code.google.com/p/quickwcm/wiki/Features

The major outstanding tasks include:
- Persistence + Search
- Admin API/UI

Some ideas for Admin UI include using ExtJS and GWT-Ext wrapper. For
persistence it will be JCR (JSR-170)...

If you're still interested you could start by trying to make trunk
and/or sandbox versions run.

Thanks,

Pavel