hosting

Rob McBroom

May 8, 2015, 4:39:21 PM5/8/15
to quicksilver---development

The place where I work offers hosting. I asked my boss about discounted hosting for us, and he said all we’d have to do is mention them on the site.

This would allow us to have a full-blown server where we can install things like rsync, Python, Ruby, etc. in addition to what we’ve got now.

Sound good?

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/

Patrick Robertson

May 8, 2015, 9:17:24 PM5/8/15
to quicksilver---development
Yes. I'd definitely say do it. What would the circumstances be if you were to leave the company?

Rob McBroom

May 9, 2015, 9:45:39 AM5/9/15
On 8 May 2015, at 21:17, Patrick Robertson wrote:

> Yes. I'd definitely say do it. What would the circumstances be if you
> were
> to leave the company?

I wouldn’t expect that to change anything. They’re big open source
advocates and some are Quicksilver users.