Ask for certain distribution

er...@ompom.se

Mar 15, 2019, 6:45:04 AM3/15/19
to Quicklisp

Hi,

Is there any way to ask quicklisp to load a certain distribution? In my project, I would like to check in a quicklisp version number into the repository, so that future installations of my project by default use the same versions of the included packages.

I know about the install-dist mechanism, but that requires me to explicitly download packages. What I would like to do is to specify the version number and then have ql:quickload automatically prefer that version. Something like:

(let ((ql:*prefer-dist-version* "2019-02-17"))

  (ql:quickload :some-package))

Is there a built-in way to achieve this in quicklisp?

Thanks

Erik