Two manany redirects

wangq...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2017, 10:41:43 AM1/7/17
to Quicklisp
* (ql:quickload "quicklisp-slime-helper")
To load "quicklisp-slime-helper":
  Load 1 ASDF system:
    swank
  Install 2 Quicklisp releases:
    alexandria quicklisp-slime-helper
4/alexandria-20161204-git.tgz">

debugger invoked on a QL-HTTP:UNEXPECTED-HTTP-STATUS in thread
#<THREAD "main thread" RUNNING {1002954733}>:

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:EXIT) to exit from SBCL.

I am use sbcl on windows 10, install quicklisp successfully, but when I use quicklisp to load packages, the redirecting quite puzzle me, so that I can't load any packages. any body knows how to solve the problem. (ps. quicklisp is working fine on my mac pro)

Zach Beane

Jan 7, 2017, 4:19:29 PM1/7/17
to quicklisp
That suggests some kind of redirecting firewall or proxy is involved. Do you have a firewall that is related to 113.215.21.66?

Zach

wangq...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2017, 9:45:12 AM1/8/17
to Quicklisp, xa...@xach.com
Thank you, Zach. The ip seems related to my Internet service provider.

在 2017年1月8日星期日 UTC+8上午5:19:29,Zach Beane写道: