publishing packages on quicklisp

jimka...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2018, 3:47:54 AM9/6/18
to Quicklisp
I have a bunch of packages of various sizes which I'd like to eventually publish with quicklisp.
Is there a set of instructions I should follow?   I took a look at the page https://www.quicklisp.org/beta/
but I didn't see this question addressed.

Zach Beane

Sep 6, 2018, 5:46:50 AM9/6/18
to quic...@googlegroups.com
It’s a click away in the FAQ page.

Zach

Jim Newton

Sep 6, 2018, 6:47:55 AM9/6/18
to Quicklisp
There doesn't seem to be a link to or any mention of the FAQ page from https://www.quicklisp.org/beta/.
Is that intentional?

Jim Newton

Sep 6, 2018, 6:53:21 AM9/6/18
to Quicklisp
I took a look at   https://www.quicklisp.org/beta/faq.html
And it's still not clear to me what the requirements are on my code to make it compatible with quicklisp.
I think I'm missing something fundamental.

Aad Versteden

Sep 6, 2018, 7:35:36 AM9/6/18
to quic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim,

It’s the first item in the FAQ at https://www.quicklisp.org/beta/faq.html  Perhaps you skimmed over it whilst
searching for the structure of the page and its questions.

The FAQ says to create an issue on https://github.com/quicklisp/quicklisp-projects/issues and refers to more
information about it.

Good luck,

Aad Versteden

Jim Newton

Sep 6, 2018, 7:48:59 AM9/6/18
to Quicklisp
Thanks Aad, I'm not looking for how to do the submission.  Rather I'm looking for
what kind of state the directory/files must be in  to make it quicklisp compatible.

Perhaps this misnamed blog post is the correct answer?

Zach Beane

Sep 6, 2018, 8:33:58 AM9/6/18
to quic...@googlegroups.com
It’s in the bullet list near the top.

Zach

Jim Newton

Sep 6, 2018, 8:47:24 AM9/6/18
to Quicklisp
Yes it is!   Thanks.  I was looking for FAQ and should have been looking for "Frequent"

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 14.44.48.png