Documentation DataTypes Chapter 4.7

Hilbrand Hamstra

Oct 21, 2010, 3:54:24 PM10/21/10
to qui...@googlegroups.com
I really love this quick and easy java library...

But i have a question regarding the documentation:
http://code.google.com/p/quickdb/wiki/Annotations#4.7

The java types column is the same as the mysql column. This can't be right... I'd like to know what kind of java datatype i can map to MySQL datatype.

Regards,

Diego Sarmentero

Oct 21, 2010, 4:05:50 PM10/21/10
to qui...@googlegroups.com
No, thanks for notice, the image is wrong...
Here: http://code.google.com/p/quickdb/source/browse/java/src/main/java/quickdb/db/dbms/mysql/DataType.java
you can check the the default mapping...

I will be updating the wiki in these day, i'm actually working in the
Version 1.3 that has several improves and differences with the 1.2
Version, so the wiki is going to be up to date with the new release.

Regards.

2010/10/21 Hilbrand Hamstra <h.ha...@gmail.com>:

--
Diego Sarmentero