Does qchybrid support javascript closure?

1 view

Wei Xie

May 29, 2013, 7:44:46 AM5/29/13
to quickconn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lee,

I wrote a framework to translate html to ios navtive UI.
I'm planning to add javascript function to my framework.
Dose qchybrid support javascript closure?

Thanks

Lee Barney

May 29, 2013, 11:14:25 AM5/29/13
to quickconn...@googlegroups.com
qchybrid supports all JavaScript. If JavaScript access to the Objective-C layer of your applications isn't needed you should just include the UIWebView as part of your framework.

Is your framework open source? If so I'd be happy to give you feedback on it if you would like.

Lee