using QuickConnectFamily has been approved by Apple?

Zheng Li

May 5, 2012, 4:52:53 AM5/5/12
to quickconn...@googlegroups.com
I know phonegap is officially approved by Apple.
what about QuickConnectFamily?
any reference?

lee barney

May 5, 2012, 12:09:01 PM5/5/12
to quickconn...@googlegroups.com
QuickConnectFamily has always been approved from its inception. Jeff Forstall was aware of it during the initial private beta of the iOS SDK before it went public in April 2008. It has scrupulously followed Apple's rules from the very beginning.

Playing fast and loose is what got PG in trouble in the beginning. That meant they were banned and then had to go through the banned to approved process.

Lee