Another copy of UsingDB (QC Android Hybrid example) - please

Noli Sicad

Oct 3, 2011, 10:09:39 PM10/3/11
to QuickConnect
Hi Robert and Lee,

I could not make the UsingDB example to work - Dalvik problem.

Robert, would it be possible to get a copy of your UsingDB project
that is working?

The issue here is compounded since I am new to Eclipse IDE as well.

Thanks in advance.

Noli

Noli Sicad

Oct 4, 2011, 11:57:58 PM10/4/11
to QuickConnect
Disregard this request.

I finally solved the UsingDB problem.

Noobie Android problem - double json class causing the Dalvik problem
error in UsingDB.

Noli

Ebenezer Kwabena Blay Ackah

Sep 3, 2014, 3:50:00 PM9/3/14
to quickconn...@googlegroups.com, quickconn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Noli, I am in the same issue as you were. I cant get UsingDB to work on my device. It installs fine but closes at launch time. I am building an app using QChybrid with eclipse and nothing seems to work fine for me. Please help with your UsingBD or any test project for me smile.

google

Sep 3, 2014, 5:57:42 PM9/3/14
to quickconn...@googlegroups.com
QCHybrid is out of date. I haven't been actively supporting it for 2+ years. It will need to be updated to work with the latest tech.

Lee Barney

google

Sep 3, 2014, 5:59:16 PM9/3/14
to quickconn...@googlegroups.com
Follow up to last email.

The most current version can be found at gitHub, not SourceForge. It is still out of date but more up to date than the sourceforge version.

Lee

Ebenezer Kwabena Blay Ackah

Lee Barney

Sep 8, 2014, 10:38:30 PM9/8/14
to quickconn...@googlegroups.com
The gitHub repo has the most update code but it is still old.

I stopped development years ago. I no longer support this product. I don't have time to bring it back online right now. If you wanted to fork the project and do some fixes feel free.

Sent from my iPad
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to quickconnectiPh...@googlegroups.com.