1 wire plus pi

manuelantonio...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2017, 4:25:47 PM3/23/17
to Quick2Wire Users

Sorry but I need to know if the card 1 wire plus pi if it is compatible with asterisk, or with the raspberry compatible with that is more than enough, could anyone help me?

Andrew Scheller

Mar 25, 2017, 10:39:22 AM3/25/17
to Quick2Wire Users
I'm afraid your question doesn't make sense.
https://www.abelectronics.co.uk/p/60/1-Wire-Pi-Plus is a communication
board supporting the 1-Wire protocol. Asterisk is a software
implementation of a telephone private branch exchange.

I _suspect_ you've seen the RJ12 connector on the 1 Wire Pi Plus and
assumed that it'll allow you to plug in a telephone handset, but that
isn't the case, they're entirely different things.
A quick search finds http://www.raspberry-asterisk.org/ which is
probably of more use to you, and will be better able to answer your
questions.

Andrew