How popular and actively maintained is QueryDsl-

Shawn

Feb 17, 2020, 9:13:34 PM2/17/20
to Querydsl
We are doing an evaluation between JOOQ and QueryDsl. One of the concerns is QueryDSL is not actively developed and adoption is less. Appreciate any clarification.
Thank you.

Jan-Willem Gmelig Meyling

Jan 27, 2021, 7:54:33 PM1/27/21
to Querydsl
QueryDSL is still actively being developed, as can be observed from the "contributors insights" tab: https://github.com/querydsl/querydsl/graphs/contributors

There also have been some recent releases as well: https://github.com/querydsl/querydsl/releases

So yes it's actively developed. I can't speak about adoption, but going by the issue tracker, Stackoverflow and this Google group, there are a ton of active users out there.

Eric B

Feb 22, 2021, 12:43:42 PM2/22/21
to Querydsl
Hi Shawn,

I am also starting to look at the two techs, and would be very interested in learning more from your findings.  Both QueryDSL and JOOQ seem to address the same concerns/issues.  What pros/cons list have you been able to derive from comparing the two products?

Thanks,

Eric