Announcement: Quercus CC-4.0.14.1 release

已查看 15 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Kevin Decherf

未读,
2010年12月10日 12:40:582010/12/10
收件人 querc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm excited to announce the release of Quercus CC-4.0.14.1 today, a WAR file is available on GitHub here:

New QITS score : 1844 (+88)

The most important change of this release is version naming convention moving from x.x.xc to cc-X.y
X represents equivalent Resin's version (4.0.14-snapshot at this time) according to proceeded refreshes from SVN,
and y represents our internal version number.

You will find the changelog at the end of this email.

What about next releases ?
For the next two releases, we will finish implementation of PHP 5.3.2, and begin implementation of new updates (5.3.3 and 5.3.4).
In core, we will add complete support of Stream, SPL, ODBC and XSLT. Stream and SPL are the most important features to add.
In modules, we will add support of Mongo

ChangeLog CC-4.0.14.1
- REVERT: deleting IteratorIterator, FilterIterator and RecursiveIteratorIterator
- Adding quercus_version_date()
- Refreshing repo from Caucho's SVN: applying r7541, r7561 to r7563, r7583, r7588, r7621 to r7624,
  r7627, r7628, r7629, r7631, r7670, r7674, r7712, r7713, r7737
- Adding php.ini example file and browscap.ini for get_browser()
- Adding support of array_replace() and array_replace_recursive()
- Adding support of show_source()
- Fixing #3: regression caused by c#4139
- Adding support of 53 constants for nl_langinfo()
- Adding support of PEAR_EXTENSION_DIR, PHP_EXTENSION_DIR, PHP_LIBDIR, PHP_CONFIG_FILE_PATH
- Adding support of PHP_SAPI, PHP_ZTS, PHP_BINDIR, PHP_SHLIB_SUFFIX, PHP_CONFIG_FILE_SCAN_DIR
- Improving SPL Exceptions and behavior when no message provided
- Fixing c#3683: PgSql fails on PDO with non-standard port
- Adding support of apc_add()
- Fixing #13: Unicode issue with constants
- PDO: adding jdbc url support (thanks to terefang)
- Fixing #2: adding support of mysql_set_charset() and JDBC encoding, adding init-params 'jdbc-encoding' and 'unicode'
- Updating nl2br(), adding support of is_xhtml optional argument
- Adding support of PHP_DEBUG, PHP_VERSION_ID, INI_USER, INI_PERDIR, INI_SYSTEM and INI_ALL
- Improving php_uname()
- Improving phpversion(), adding support of PHP_EXTRA_VERSION
- Moving PDF Module to quercus-module sub-repo (QExt)
- strptime only supports a, A, b, B, C, d, D, F, h, H, I, j, m, M, n, p, P, r, R, S, t, T, y, Y, z, Z
- Fixing #11 (c#4264): 'strptime' PHP function is not supported in Quercus
- Adding Joda Time 1.6.2
- Fixing #10: cURL Content-Type header issue

Have a nice week-end.

Kevin Decherf - M: +33 681194547
Office & Production Manager, Clever Cloud SAS

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子