Filtering (where clause), show multiple items and SERVICE clause to join is missing?

Ahmad Chan

Jan 17, 2018, 12:07:15 PM1/17/18
to Quepy
I am trying to build SPARQL queries using QUEPY and was looking for any example where you guys have used WHERE clause. I did not find any. Could you please provide a sample code or a tutorial. This issue has also been reported by another user #44.
Moreover, I tried to build queries extracting multiple items but query is not being generated. For example, i was trying to generate query for "list proteins with symbols and chromosome where protein symbol is ACT" How can I build query like this?
3- To generate a federated query you have to join the query with SERVICE clause. Does quepy support for joining (SERVICE) clause?