Custom Data Set training for Quepy.

Hari Iyer

Jul 4, 2016, 4:42:23 AM7/4/16
to Quepy
Hello team Quepy,

I want to use quepy to convert some business use-case queries into a SPARQL query. How do I make quepy get reference data from a source other than DBpedia?

Thank you in advance,
Hari Iyer.

Gonzalo García Berrotarán

Jul 4, 2016, 9:05:08 AM7/4/16
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Hey, first take a look at the tutorial to learn how to create an application for your data. Once you have that, you can connect the generated sparql queries using any python sparql client. Here's an example using SPARQLWrapper.

Hope it helps you.

Gonzalo García Berrotarán - Developer

Hari Iyer

Jul 4, 2016, 9:22:10 AM7/4/16
to Quepy
Thanks for your resources, but the issue that I am facing is that DBpedia doesn't understand the jargon of my data corpus.

Gonzalo García Berrotarán

Jul 5, 2016, 8:55:41 AM7/5/16
to qu...@googlegroups.com
You want to connect quepy's queries with your own sparql endpoint?