Making questions answer kn my own data

Navdeep Singh

Aug 18, 2017, 3:38:01 PM8/18/17
to Quepy
Hi,this is good tutorial.I am a novice data scientist and not a great coder.could you help me with step by step details on training on own data.I have some pdf and wana create qa sytem..if you want i can pass my pdf. But could you please help

Elías Andrawos

Aug 18, 2017, 3:47:42 PM8/18/17
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Navdeep,
My recomendation in that case is: Read the tutorial to create an application like this one or view the finished code.

To learn more about the framework check out the documentation or the source code at github.

Best regards, have a nice weekend

Hi,this is good tutorial.I am a novice data scientist and not a great coder.could you help me with step by step details on training on own data.I have some pdf and wana create qa sytem..if you want i can pass my pdf. But could you please help

Elías Andrawos
Machinalis - http://machinalis.com/

+54 (0351) 4710977
Skype: eandrawos