While executing query we get following error on quepy: Resource 'corpora/wordnet not found'

Shivkumar Karale

Oct 12, 2013, 1:16:41 AM10/12/13
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
Thanks for your previous mail.
I am getting answers for sample questions in main program.
But when I enter some other questions than sample questions, I get error.
I have already downloaded wordnet/corpus.
But while executing query I get following error:
Resource 'corpora/wordnet not found'
The screenshot is attached herewith for your kind reference.
Regards,
S.J.Karale

Screenshot from 2013-10-11 16-01-10 (1).PNG

Gonzalo García Berrotarán

Oct 12, 2013, 10:04:02 AM10/12/13
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Hi, apparently it's looking for the nltk_data in the folder /home/nltk_data

First, found out where your nltk_data is and then what you need to do is set that location on the settings file of the examples.
Open the file examples/dbpedia/dbpedia/settings.py and set NLTK_DATA_PATH variable to point to your own nltk_data path.

Hope that helps, regards.

Shivansh Singh

Jun 8, 2015, 4:19:52 PM6/8/15
to qu...@googlegroups.com
I am having the exact same problem on a different machine with the same version of apps/OS/dependencies as the one on which it works. I even started a stackoverflow thread but have had no luck. Would be really glad if I can get a solution to this.

Thanks and regards,
Shivansh Singh

Gonzalo García Berrotarán

Jun 9, 2015, 9:13:54 AM6/9/15
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Can you please check that the NLTK_DATA_PATH its where your nltk_data folder is located. From the Stack Overfow thread i get that you might have forgotten the slash at the beginin of the path:

home/ubuntu/nltk_data

is not the same thing as

/home/ubuntu/nltk_data

Hope it works for you,
If that doesn't solves it, please share with us the full traceback of exception.

Gonzalo García Berrotarán - Developer

abhishek valsn

Feb 5, 2017, 1:52:33 AM2/5/17
to Quepy