Fwd: LGBT poetry

mari

Nov 8, 2010, 9:59:51 AM11/8/10
to queer...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mari <mary...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: LGBT poetry
To: Kristen Brooks <kri_b...@yahoo.com>

Yes, we'd love for you to read for Queer Words.  We're looking for each of the poets to give us some selections they'd like to read, and for the selections to be around 5 mins in length.  The theme is anything that you feel has to do with your identity as LGBTQ oriented.  If there is enough time, we're hoping that each poet could read more than one.  If you could send them to me directly, or to the address queer...@googlegroups.com, it'd be a big help.

Looking forward to meeting you Ryan :)

Mari

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Kristen Brooks <kri_b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey, this is Ryan, Aarthi put me in touch with you. I just wanted to confirm
that I'm reading in the event on the 25th. Did you need me to send my poems to
you ahead of time? Also, if there are anyways I can get involved with helping
prepare for the event or any other events for pride week let me know!

Thanks,
Ryan

mari

Nov 14, 2010, 8:56:28 PM11/14/10
to Kristen Brooks, queer...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

I haven't heard from you, and really need to talk to you asap.  Can you call me on 963 251 3023?