New band | New shows

J.R. Uretsky

May 13, 2022, 4:38:37 PM5/13/22
Happy Friday!

I hope this sunny day finds you well. About a year ago, I bullied some cuties into starting a rock band, and
Cómo Qué Wao was born! We are playing our first show tomorrow at the Dirt Palace and then another at the Columbus!

Be our friend on Instagram: @comoquewao.

Info below. I'd love to see you at these gigs!

unnamed.gif
May 14, 2022
Doors at 9pm, show starts at 9:30pm
PWYC/NOTAFLOF (I had to look these up)
$7 - $15 Suggested donation
Location: 14 Olneyville Sq, PVD
Covid Policy: This will be a masked event! If you want to wear a "spooky" mask over your COVID mask even better (but only the mouth masks are required)

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 4.01.21 PM.png
GLENNA VAN NOSTRAND
CALORIC
CÓMO QUÉ WAO

June 7th, 2022

Doors 7, Starts at 8
$10, General Admission
Location: The Columbus Theatre 270 Broadway, PVD
Accessibility: Venue is on the 2nd floor which is unfortunately reachable only by stairs.
Covid Policy: Proof of Vax and Masks are required for entry. No exceptions.

XOXOXO,

J.R. Uretsky
she/her/hers or they/them/theirs, why are pronouns important?

The Dirt Palace at the Wedding Cake House is an ambitious restoration project providing artist in residence quarters that complement the feminist residency program and facilities at the Dirt Palace’s current location in Olneyville Square. Click here to donate.