Looking to hire: Graphic Designer, Communications, & Events staff

J.R. Uretsky

Dec 7, 2022, 12:32:27 PM12/7/22
to fortt...@lists.riseup.net, queerpr...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Fort!

I work for an org called Design Museum Everywhere. We inspire social change through the transformative power of design. Anyway, we are looking to hire some folx. The work is mostly remote. It's a small team, and our boss is pretty rad.

Overviewdeadline December 12, 2022

  • Graphic Designer, remote, Salary range: $40,000-$43,000/year -- apply!
  • Communications & Content Associate, remote, Salary range: $40,000-$43,000/year - apply!
  • Boston Community Engagement Contractor -- apply!
    35 hours/week for an eight month-contract starting in January 2023; total contract is $39,600. This is a grant-funded position.
    Remote-first position, but must be available to staff regular events in Boston.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

J.R. Uretsky
she/her/hers or they/them/theirs

Interlace Grant Fund supports Providence-area visual artists. Apply here, donate here

Dirt Palace supports five different types of residencies across two locations. Apply for residences and learn more here, and donate here