Trans Women Need Housing For September

E R

Aug 18, 2020, 7:21:04 PM8/18/20
to queerpr...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

My girlfriend and I are urgently in need of housing for Sept. 1st!

Ideally we'd like a 2 bedroom apartment for $1200 or less, month to month lease, and 1 off street parking spot. Neither of us smoke or have pets.

My girlfriend is getting major transition related surgery on September 8th and we need somewhere for her to rest and recover for a month afterward. We're both low-income trans women who face discrimination in the general housing market that caters to young professionals and palatable couple forms.

Any leads or help of any kind is appreciated. Thanks <3

--
Evan Raczynski
Pronouns: she/her or they/them