Fwd: Kitties in Cancer Season

J.R. Uretsky

Jul 25, 2020, 4:21:01 PM7/25/20
to queerpr...@googlegroups.com
QUEERS!

Pep and I have been fostering the cutest black cat with golden eyes, who we have to rehome. It's a real bummer because Sally Cat is basically the cat version of old lesbian smoking her morning cigar. Attached is Sally Cat's Cat Resume, please distribute to your coolest and loneliest friends. Reach out if you want to chat Sally Cat!

Sally2.png
Want more??????????

Help Sally Cat find a home!

xo,

J.R. Uretsky
she/her/hers or they/them/theirs, why are pronouns important?

The Dirt Palace at the Wedding Cake House is an ambitious restoration project providing artist in residence quarters that complement the feminist residency program and facilities at the Dirt Palace’s current location in Olneyville Square.

Help us create visibility for female-identified artists and people historically marginalized within the arts. Your donation will provide direct support to 20 - 50 artists per year.  Click here to donate.
Pet resume (1).pdf