Ir al primer mensaje no leído

J.R. Uretsky

no leída,
16 nov 2020, 12:35:07 p.m.16/11/20
para
Greetings!

Looking for a mentorship gig? Pays $400 and concludes with a group exhibition at NBAM. Click here for more information and see below/attached applications.

New Bedford Art Museum/ArtWorks! (NBAM) is seeking artists for our 2020-2021 Teen Artist Internship Program (TAIP). We are looking for local artists who would like to enjoy the opportunity to mentor a young person with a passion for the arts. Mentors and interns have the option to meet in-person, virtual, or using a hybrid model. Mentors and students will be paired based on their preferences.
Please send this completed application, an updated resume, and a minimum of 5 images of your artwork to in...@newbedfordart.org, please use the subject line: TAIP Mentor
Deadline for submissions: Friday, December 11, 2020

Thanks!

J.R. Uretsky
she/her/hers or they/them/theirs, why are pronouns important?

The Dirt Palace at the Wedding Cake House is an ambitious restoration project providing artist in residence quarters that complement the feminist residency program and facilities at the Dirt Palace’s current location in Olneyville Square.

Help us create visibility for female-identified artists and people historically marginalized within the arts. Your donation will provide direct support to 20 - 50 artists per year.  Click here to donate.
TAIP Artist Details 2020-2021.pdf
TAIP Artist Application 2020_2021.pdf
Responder a todos
Responder al autor