Supporting LGBTQ+ Discrimination Case against Providence College

Virginia Thomas

Mar 23, 2024, 10:11:27 AMMar 23
to queerpr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Comrades,

If you have a little change to spare, I am reaching out to gather support for a dear friend and former colleague, E Corry Kole. E was hired to do LGBTQ+ equity work at Providence College, a Catholic institution. They worked very hard to do their job and, as described in the fundraiser description, faced discrimination in repeated and systemic ways that not only prevented them from successfully doing their job, but ultimately caused them to resign. E is not interested in a case for a settlement. They are interested in trying to push for policies and resources to provide support and resources to build a safety net for workers and students at PC.

If this is something that resonates with you, please either spread the work among your own networks or donate (or send to straight, white, cis allies!).

Thank you so much for your time. Any amount, no matter how small, shows the love of our community supporting one another. Candles, prayers or however you choose to touch into greater powers also accepted.

With gratitude,
Virginia

--
Virginia Thomas
she/her/hers

Virginia Thomas

Mar 23, 2024, 10:30:29 AMMar 23
to queerpr...@googlegroups.com
meant to send along this letter which was also picked up by the ProJo recently for additional context.
--
Virginia Thomas
she/her/hers