Bach to the Future VII

Evan Raczynski

Oct 23, 2019, 4:33:45 PM10/23/19
to queerpr...@googlegroups.com
Hi QP,

I'm helping organize the seventh annual Bach to the Future marathon concert this year in Providence. It's a special event with a cozy atmosphere and features a number of queer, trans, and non-binary musicians from near and here.

The music is centered around the western classical tradition, featuring the music of J.S. Bach. The "to the Future" part is represented by a wide spectrum of experimental performances using Bach as inspiration (like rock bands, computer music, pop, folk, abstract, performance art). Bring a blanket and pillow to camp out in the chapel, or just stop by whenever throughout the night. Make your own experience!

Bach to the Future: All-Night Bach Marathon
Friday, November 8, 7pm - Saturday, November 9, 7am
Manning Chapel, Brown University
Admission is free

link to Facebook event page, because I guess we still use this god-forsaken site

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns: swa...@gmail.com

--
Evan Raczynski
Pronouns: she/her or they/them