Re: [QCW General] Abridged summary of queencitywheels@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Richard Dammel

Aug 26, 2022, 9:25:19 AM8/26/22
to queenci...@googlegroups.com
The last few time trial results came through on my phone but today’s did not. It’s back to the usual thing that was happening before then.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2022, at 2:54 AM, queenci...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Patrick McMullen <pmcmul...@gmail.com>: Aug 25 10:39AM -0700

The summer is quickly slipping away! With only five more events left this
year, I thought this might be a good time to share the results to date for
the 55 riders who have participated.
...more
Patrick McMullen <pmcmul...@gmail.com>: Aug 25 09:18AM -0700

It was a fast night as 10 riders scored their best time of the year. In
addition, we had one PR. Shannon Raddin rode her best time ever!

Congratulations to all! And thanks to Ginny Lenahan for ...more