Jonathan Spicker

Apr 28, 2024, 1:11:35 PMApr 28
to Queen City Wheels
Thanks for the heads-up on this spammer. They both have been keelhauled and removed from the group.

We are putting a better system in place to prevent this type of behavior in the future.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jonathan Spicker

On Sunday, April 28, 2024 at 10:55:32 AM EDT, John Dallman <jdal...@fuse.net> wrote:

Some of you may recall an ad some weeks ago for a smart trainer.  Same M.O.

The item was out of town and not available for viewing.  Send 50% $ and seller would ship the item.  If item is not as represented, keep the item and don’t pay the other 50%.......If it looks like a scam and smells like a scram -----John