Sunday morning Mtb ride.

bryan bryan

Aug 27, 2022, 8:35:59 PM8/27/22
to andrew...@ipaper.com, Queen City Wheels
I am going to ride 1 or 2 Laps at Michell Memorial tomorrow morning. Start between 8:00 and 8:30. Let me know If you want to join. I will meet you at the trail head. Bryan

On Aug 27, 2022, at 3:23 PM, andrew.jones <andrew...@ipaper.com> wrote:

Aug 23rd results.JPG

On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 12:18:05 PM UTC-4 pmcmul...@gmail.com wrote:
It was a fast night as 10 riders scored their best time of the year.  In addition, we had one PR.  Shannon Raddin rode her best time ever!

Congratulations to all!  And thanks to Ginny Lenahan for helping out Tuesday night.

Pat McMullen

Aug 23rd results.JPG

bryan bryan

Aug 27, 2022, 11:18:11 PM8/27/22
to Queen City Wheels
The start time at Michell Memorial has been bumped up to 7 AM. We’re gonna do a lot of lab so you can get there later. I’ll check into the parking lot after each lap. About every 45 minutes.

from Bryan I phone