التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Jonathan Spicker

غير مقروءة،
17‏/07‏/2022، 12:27:35 م17‏/7‏/2022
إلى QCW General
Whiskey City volunteers please know that your hard work does not go unappreciated.
Great event yesterday!

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John Singleton <ma...@bikereg.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 08:17:30 AM EDT
Subject: Whiskey City Crit 16 July 2022

SENDER NAME: John Singleton

To the race promoter and the QCW club and all their volunteers: What a great event! Everything was superb. Hands down the best bike race in Indiana, and I've been to every single IndyCrit and the last 20 years of Mass Ave. Thank you for putting on this event, and already looking forward to seeing you next year. (FWIW - I manage a junior development team, we had five riders in this edition. And I coach endurance athletes of all makes and models, and had another coached-athlete - a college student - racing as well: a total of eleven racespots).

Jonathan Spicker

غير مقروءة،
18‏/07‏/2022، 12:05:24 م18‏/7‏/2022
إلى Queen City Wheels
From: weltonwharrisiii
To:jonathanspicker
Mon, Jul 18 at 11:51 AM
I have been racing for 40+ years and this is one of the finest events I’ve been to!

Sent from my iPhone

Jonathan Spicker

غير مقروءة،
18‏/07‏/2022، 12:06:47 م18‏/7‏/2022
إلى Queen City Wheels
Neal Schmitt

Mon, Jul 18 at 12:04 PM
Awesome event and great work on everyone's part. Note sent to Guinevere. Keep it up!!

Jonathan Spicker

غير مقروءة،
19‏/07‏/2022، 8:05:29 ص19‏/7‏/2022
إلى Queen City Wheels
Robert Brnilovich
Amazing event, as always. Nicely done! Well organized with safety in front.

Thank you .

Bob Brnilovich, ETP Cycling

Sent from my iPhone
الرد على الكل