Team store

bryan bryan

Jul 10, 2024, 8:02:33 PM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to Qcw Team, QCW General
This might be your last chance to order something from the store before our next kit cycle of 2025!!!
The Team store is going to close on July 15th. The delivery date for the store will be September 10. This will be a good chance to get your kit needs for the cx season. I know there was a few new people that were wanting to order some accessories. My inventory for Kit is missing a few things as well so we should have the $300 minimum by July 15th if you want to pick up some things please log on and put your order in now. The link is below.

Bryan Bryan