State Time Trial Championships and Swartout Challenge Time Trial Omnium

Jonathan Spicker

May 23, 2024, 1:23:32 PMMay 23
to QCW General
On July 21st we are presenting the Swartout Challenge Time Trial Omnium AND the USAC Ohio State Time Trial Championships. Below is a preliminary list of the fields, prizes and awards.

There are many different ways for riders to win the cash and medals, and the eligibility for winning will vary depending on a number of factors. Please review the information here and let us know if you have any questions.

Our goal is to provide clarity without getting into lengthy instructions that can sometimes be more confusing than helpful. If twenty different people ask the same question then we probably have some work to do before putting together the race flyer and other registration materials.

Thank you for your time.
Jonathan Spicker

Inline image